Support for Modeion moulded case circuit breakers
Basic characteristics of the Modeion moulded case circuit breakers:
- intended for protection of electrical equipment with rated currents up to 1600 A, in type sizes BC160, BD250, BH630, BL1000 and BL1600
- characterized by the traditionally high Czech quality, easy installation, and above all very interesting price
- completely developed by the OEZ engineers, and got a number of prestigious awards at international trade fairs in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria and Switzerland
- used above all in demanding applications in infrastructure and industry. They are used, for instance, by Škoda Auto, Gazprom, Nestlé, Bosch, Baumax, etc.
- Besides the Modeion moulded case circuit breakers, OEZ products include also modular devices (Minia), fuse program (Varius) and air circuit breakers (Arion).
We have elaborated a new document for you: Modeion – Quick and universal solution for Your job, which will help your orientation in the Modeion product range.
For detailed information, see the materials:
Modeion moulded case circuit breakers - video - Time: 10:31
- Introductory overview - Time: 1:34
- Connection - Time: 2:05
- Overcurrent releases - Time: 1:21
- Auxiliary releases and switches - Time: 1:18
- Motor and hand drives - Time: 1:14
- Special accesories - Time: 1:53
- Resume - Time: 1:09