Computational program Sichr
Computational program Sichr enables designing and check of line networks TN-C , TN-C-S and IT networks at all usual low-voltage levels. It contains database of protection and switching devices, residual current breakers and surge voltage arresters of OEZ production and open database of transformers and power cables.
Properties of version 18.03
- updated toolbar
- visual update of cable selection panel
- added separate options for cables installed in the ground and in the pipes in the ground
- added button for creating a new user specified cable, transformer and generator
- updated range of residual current circuit breakers
- other minor improvements have been made, fixed small bugs
The program works in the Windows XP and higher.
Registration code for the version 18.xx is Conteo
Technical supportComputational program Sichr
Tel.: +420 465 672 394